This course will not be visible to you until you log in using the BLUE login button. It will say "CLOSED." If you have registered for this series, use your CT-AAP CME system login using the blue LOGIN button to access all materials.
Welcome to Fairfield County Pediatric Education Day!
- This course will not be visible to you until you log in using the BLUE login button. It will say "CLOSED." Use your CT-AAP CME system login using the blue LOGIN button to access all materials.
- Please complete the post-tests for each of the Fairfield Day modules you attend. You can find them listed under "Course Content" both at the bottom of this page and in the shaded box on the right side of the page. CLICK THE APPROPRIATE SESSION TO BEGIN. Note: post-tests will not become available until after the corresponding session has been completed.
- FINAL EVALUATION AND CLAIM FOR CREDIT will be available after the conclusion of the live conference, June 8, 2021.
- Please do not claim credit for a session you did not attend.
- You must be logged in to this activity to participate and claim credit.
- You must score of 80% to complete each session post-test.
- Your CME certificate will use the name and credentials in your profile.
- Please ensure that your profile is up-to-date and correct, including first and last names and professional credentials.
- If you need to edit your profile, click the "Edit Your Profile" button. You will be returned to this page when you have saved your new information.
Need help? Email our IT Support Desk
Click the appropriate session listed below to begin.
|Time||Session Name||CME Credits||POST-TEST|
|8:45 - 9:45am||
Module 1 - Gastroenterology
Dr. Arik Alper
Dr. Alex Koral
|1.0||Module 1 Post-Test|
|9:45 - 10:45am||
Module 2 – Hot Topics in Neonatal Medicine
Dr. Matt Grossman
Dr. Angela Montgomery
|1.0||Module 2 Post-Test|
|10:45 - 11:00am||BREAK - KATE FARMS PRESENTS|
|11:00am - 12:00pm||
Module 3 – Infectious Disease
Dr. Thomas Murray
Dr. Eugene Shapiro
|1.0||Module 3 Post-Test|
|12:00 - 12:45 pm||LUNCH - MEAD JOHNSON PRESENTS|
|12:45 - 1:45 pm||
Module 4 – Pediatric Surgery
Dr. Angela Arlen
Dr. David Frumberg
|1.0||Module 4 Post-Test|
|1:45 - 2:45pm||
Module 5 – Behavioral Health
Dr. Maggie Stoeckel
Dr. Rebecca Kamody
|1.0||Module 5 Post-test|
|OVERALL EVALUATION AND CLAIM FOR CME CREDIT||OVERALL EVALUATION AND CLAIM CME CREDIT|