Council of Early Career Physicians Call for Nominations
Call for Nominations
Respond by: Thursday, November 3, 2016
The Council of Early Career Physicians (CECP) is currently recruiting new representatives for terms beginning in April 2017.
The CECP is responsible for responding to requests from the Board of Regents, committees and staff for review of programs, products and services, and advising the Board of Regents on:
- Enhancing professional development for early career physicians
- Fostering their involvement in College activities
- Increasing the value of ACP membership for early career physicians
- Strengthening chapter level councils and activities
- Aligning council activities with the College’s Strategic Priorities
Applicants with a strong background in leadership, advocacy, and/or education are highly encouraged to apply. Think you might qualify? See the CECP Call for Nominations for more information.
Nomination materials must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 3, 2016
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.