CTAAP Member Benefits
Our staff and board have been working hard to make sure that the Connecticut Chapter provides real, tangible benefits to your practice.
- Teleconference Series - these lunch-time programs provide valuable CME/CEU credits for you and your staff. Topics have included HIPAA, MOC, obesity and new vaccine guidelines.
- Educational Programs and Seminars - we offer essential information and training on timely topics like children's mental health and diagnosing autism.
- Pediatric Practice Managers' Association - this special association is open to any pediatric practice manager. Members participate in list serves and live meetings to share tips and advice on improving office efficiency, human resource issues, practice management solutions and ever-changing health care regulations. If your practice manager is not a member already, please contact our office.
- Discounts on Products and Services - our member benefits include special discounts on products and services including frequently used medical supplies and group health insurance:
- Deep discounts on Products - through an arrangement with a national group purchasing organization, Amerinet, we are able to offer our members significant savings on medical supplies and equipment, cell-phone service and other products
- Significant Savings on Group Health Care Policies - through a special agreement with eBenefits, we are offering our members special pricing on group health care, dental plans and retirement plans
- Chapter Newsletter - our monthly electronic newsletter Check-Up keeps you up to speed on chapter activities, upcoming educational programs and important medical news
- Advocacy on your behalf - we are at the Capitol in Hartford making sure that the unique professional and financial needs of pediatricians and their practices are addressed
- Advocacy on behalf of children - we are a major player at the state capitol making sure that children's needs are heard
- Professional Development - our chapter offers many opportunities to develop your leadership skills and public policy knowledge