Online CME accredited training on oral health and fluoride varnish application is acceptable to CT and MA Medicaid programs for billing purposes (RI does not require training). This program is approved by the AAP and AAFP.
For the Fluoride Varnish Course . . .
- Go to CLICK HERE.
- Select COURSE 6, FLUORIDE VARNISH on the right side of the screen.
For Connecticut Providers only: Once your medical providers complete the training, you cannot bill for any services until their CME certificates and the Connecticut DSS forms are faxed to DSS. The DSS form can be found at THIS LINK.
To view the video only,
- Go to www.smilesforlifeoralhealth.org.
- Click RESOURCES on the top blue, horizontal menu bar.
- Click VIDEOS on the second, light blue horizontal menu bar.
- Select the appropriate video from the thumbnails on the right side of the screen.