Pediatric Endocrinology ECHO® Series
Please join us for a Pediatric Learning Collaborative ECHO® Clinic, Pediatric Endocrinology Pearls for Pediatricians. As part of this program, we will have monthly one-hour teleconferences (ECHO sessions) with an expert in pediatric endocrinology. These sessions are comprised of a short 30 minute didactic, followed by 30 minutes of case discussions and tele-consultations driven by participants. The program will be monthly one-hour sessions for 6 months, and the goal of the program is to mentor pediatricians for primary work up and management of common endocrine referrals. Additional goals include fostering relationships between pediatricians and pediatric endocrinology at Yale. CME credit will be available for each session you attend.
Below is the schedule for this ECHO® Series (every 3rd Monday at 12pm):
- June 15 - Short Stature (Jasmine Gujral, MD
- July 20 - Early Puberty (Jasmine Gujral, MD)
- August 17 - Thyroid Disorders (Stephanie Samuels, MD)
- September 21 - Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (Jasmine Gujral, MD)
- October 19 - Type 1 Diabetes (Laura Nally, MD)
- November 16 - Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes (Michelle Van Name, MD)
Project ECHO® links expert specialist teams at an academic hub with clinicians in local communities. Our aim is to provide Pediatric medicine education that is relevant to providers (MD, PA, RN, etc.) in the community setting and provide a venue to both discuss cases that are challenging for providers as well as create relationships among primary care and specialty providers in CT such that informal consultations can occur in the future.